rev: 1.5 updated: 10/09/2014
- This article is the continuation of Introduction to Distributed Network Rendering part 1 (DNR).
- This article discuss about the software and hardware related to DNR or VrayDR in general.
- The DNR scope demonstrated in this article is limited to 2 to 3 units but able to expand to maximum of 10 units of computer based on the network license policy implemented by the software creator. A reasonable scale for SOHO and small studio environment.
- This article specifically refers to Vray for Sketchup application rendering scheme under Windows environment.
- The arrangement of this article is as follows: Introduction to the application and rendering engines, discuss about the network policy, the setup and systems, functions of each system, cost breakdown, photos, some advise and opinions.